Saturday, May 12, 2012

REMINISCENCE


“Can't you see? She is being right behind me
avoiding the wind and sleeping.
She will wake up as the warm sunshine descends over us.
Just wait a little bit…”

When the winter came
on this coast we had been walking along together the frosty wind and the white waves were just like how they used to be that your bright face chattering by my side which was now nowhere to be found

The winter coast with no one
looked so sorrowful
When we said


"let's be friends" 


through the coast
Hiding behind me away from the wind


 I heard you whispering your tiny wish
 that's forever you want us to always be together

The fierce wave asked me
why i cried alone
and where you had gone

“Can’t you see? She is being right behind me avoiding the wind and sleeping.She will wake up as the warm sunshine descends over us
Just wait a little bit”

At the time i was not able to say that i would never see you again my tears kept falling in a silence

The wind seemed to graze by
telling me 


"you would never find her again"


 telling me 


"no matter wherever you go you would not see her again"


"Where did she go? Speak to me!"


the coast had been chasing to ask me
Eventually just like me, it ended up in tears

With tears of the coast flowing purely
I drew your figure then laid by its side
To do trying i called your name in a hope that you might watch it
I was absolutely in a panicky feeling that it might be dissolved
because the clouds covering the sunshine didn't leave away

The sea without you can only live on tears with the fierce waves resent to me telling that i should not come here without you and i should bring you back
Even it's said that i couldn't see you, i know that pure snowflake softly touching my face is your wet tear and kiss.

The sea without you can only live on tears with the fierce waves resent to me telling that i should not come here without you and i should bring you back...

No comments:

Post a Comment